Bookigs for Easter Swim Camp in Tallaght is open today!
We would like to invite your child/children to our Easter intensive swimming camp which will take place from 3rd April to 7th April 2023 in Club Vitae Tallaght.
Booking is open on Monday 6th of March 2023 at 10:00 am.
Please note during the Easter Break from 3rd April- 16th April 2023 there are no regular group classes in all our locations.
The only way to secure the place is online booking using our iClass Pro App or Parent Portal on our website www.iswim.ie
In the News Tab on your App, you will find instructions on how to do it (how to book Intensive Swimming Camp?)
If you don’t have the App please download it first. If you got that email it means you have already the account in our system. Login is your email and then please reset the password.
If your child is a beginner, confident in the water, and is over 5 years old you can sign in straight away (Frog level). If your child is under 5 or has any swimming experience you have to book an assessment.
If your child needs an assessment please book it online.
Assessment is 5-10 minutes with the teacher in or out of the water.
In iClass Pro App in the NEWS Tab, you will find the instruction on how to book an assessment.
Booking is on a first-come basis.
Don’t wait places are limited.
Easter Intensive Swimming Camp (Tallaght only):
Date: 3rd April- 7th April 2023
Duration: 45minutes session
Group: max. 6 children for beginner level and max. 8 children for other levels. The groups are divided into beginner-level, advanced beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
Time: 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:15 pm (Tallaght)
Price: 80€ (5 days)
Each sibling receives a discount- it is a 10% discount for the second and every subsequent child.
*Full payment is required upon booking to secure your spot.
Please read also the following rules before booking a place:
- Please read the terms and conditions when setting up an account before you enroll your child.
- Please note that the parents/ carers are not permitted to be at the swimming pool deck during the lessons (this applies to Club Vitae Tallaght & Liffey Valley). They can stay in the changing room or in the viewing area if it’s available.
- After getting changed the child should go to the swimming pool where our supervisor directs them to their teacher.
- Our supervisors and floating teachers are always available at the pool deck during our lessons. If the child wants to go to the toilet our teacher will supervise the child from the pool doors. Please make sure that your child uses the toilets before the class starts. If you have any questions about lessons you can always speak with one of our supervisors.
- Full payment is required upon booking
If you have any further questions please contact us.
If you would like to be up to date with all the information and discounts please follow our fan page.
More information on www.iswim.ie