Bookings for Summer Intensive Swim Camp 2023 is open today!
We would like to invite your child/children to our Summer Intensive Swim camps which will take place from 3rd July to 25th August 2023 (8 different weeks to choose from) in Club Vitae Tallaght & Liffey Valley.
Booking is open on Tuesday 2nd of May 2023 at 9:00 am.
The only way to secure the place is online booking using our iClass Pro App or Parent Portal on our website www.iswim.ie
In the News Tab on your App, you will find instructions on how to do it (how to book Intensive Swimming Camp?)
If you don’t have the App please download it first. If you got that email it means you have already the account in our system. Login is your email and then please reset the password.
If your child is a beginner, confident in the water, and is over 5 years old you can sign in straight away (Frog level). If your child is under 5 or has any swimming experience you have to book an assessment.
If your child needs an assessment please book it online.
Assessment is 5-10 minutes with the teacher in or out of the water.
In iClass Pro App in the NEWS Tab, you will find the instruction on how to book an assessment.
Booking is on a first-come basis.
Don’t wait places are limited.
Summer Intensive Swim Camp 2023:
➡️Help your child become a better swimmer this Summer!
🔹Where: Club Vitae Tallaght & Liffey Valley
🔹When: 3rd July- 25th August 2023 (8 different weeks to choose)
🔹Time: 1:00 pm, 1:45 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:15 pm (Liffey Valley)
🔹Time: 3:00 pm, 3:45 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:15 pm (Tallaght)
🔹Duration: 45minutes session
🔹Group: max. 6 children for beginner level and max. 8 children for other levels. The groups are divided into beginner-level, advanced beginners, and intermediate.
🔹Price: 80 € (5 days)
Please note Sibling, Multicamp discounts & Early Birds discounts cannot be combined*.
👉Buy 2 and save more:
✅1 week: 65€ (4 days course) / 2 weeks: 135€
✅1 week: 80€ / 2 weeks: 150€
👉Siblings discount available: 10% off for 2nd and every subsequent child*
👉10€ Off When You Book More Than One Camp At The Same Time*
During the booking of the second and every subsequent camp please use our promo code to receive an extra 10€ discount. Promotion code: “Multicamp”
🔸Add to the cart first camp and make a payment
🔸Start a new transaction and at the end of it use “Multicamp” promo code to receive an extra 10€ discount for every subsequent swim camp.
🔸If you want to buy more swim camps please repeat the whole process.
1) Buying a few camps for 1 child on the first day of booking
– use “EarlyBird” code for 1st week, on the 2nd and every subsequent week use: “Multicamp” to get the best possible discount
2)Buying camps for siblings on the first day of booking
-use “EarlyBird” code for 1st week, on the 2nd and every subsequent week use: “Multicamp” code to get the best possible discount
3) Buying a few camp camps for 1 child without “EarlyBird” code
– you will pay full price for 1st week, on the 2nd and every subsequent week use: “Multicamp” code to get the best possible discount
4)Buying a few camps for siblings without “EarlyBird” code
-you will get 10% off for 2nd child for 1st week, on the 2nd and every subsequent week use: “Multicamp” code to get the best possible discount
*Each camp has to be added to the cart separately to use the discount for each week.
*Full payment is required upon booking to secure your spot.
*In some cases the booking system allows the customer to apply more than one discount however all the payments are verified by the office so additional discounts may be removed if not applied correctly. Every customer will be informed by email about every charge change. The correct amount is always visible in the customer account.
Please read also the following rules before booking a place:
- Please read the terms and conditions when setting up an account before you enroll your child.
- Please note that the parents/ carers are not permitted to be at the swimming pool deck during the lessons (this applies to Club Vitae Tallaght & Liffey Valley). They can stay in the changing room or in the viewing area if it’s available.
- After getting changed the child should go to the swimming pool where our supervisor directs them to their teacher.
- Our supervisors and floating teachers are always available at the pool deck during our lessons. If the child wants to go to the toilet our teacher will supervise the child from the pool doors. Please make sure that your child uses the toilets before the class starts. If you have any questions about lessons you can always speak with one of our supervisors.
- Full payment is required upon booking
If you have any further questions please contact us.
If you would like to be up to date with all the information and discounts please follow our fan page.
More information on www.iswim.ie