October 21, 2020

Although we had hoped we would be back soon, with the announcement on Wed 21st October we will unfortunately now have to wait.
As level 5 restrictions are set to continue for a further six weeks, the re-commencement of your children’s swimming lessons is postponed until after the 2nd of December.
We share your disappointment at this news.
Thank you everyone for your patience and support.
Please note that Swim Ireland is seeking further clarification from the Government with regard to Swimming Lessons and if successful we may be able to open sooner.
We can see you again in 6 weeks. Hope sooner!
..and we will come back stronger than ever before!
In the meantime stay safe and Well-Jolanta, Tobias and iSwim TEAM- YOUR TEAM 💙

Share this:
Previous Next
Test Caption
Test Description goes like this