May 25, 2022
Booking is open now !
We would like to invite your child/children to our Summer Intensive Swimming Camps which will take place from 27th June to 19th August 2022 ( 8 different weeks to choose from).
Booking is open on Thursday 26th of May 2022 at 9:00 am.
It’s a great way to boost your child’s swimming skills and skip to the next level this Summer.
The only way to secure the place is online booking using our iClass Pro App or Parent Portal on our website www.iswim.ie
In the News Tab on your App, you will find instructions on how to do it (how to book Intensive Swimming Camp?)
If you don’t have the App please download it first. If you got that email it means you have already the account in our system. Login is your email and then please reset the password.
If your child is a beginner, confident in the water, and is over 5 years old you can sign in straight away (Frog level). If your child is under 5 or has any swim experience you have to book an assessment.
If your child needs an assessment please book it online.
Assessment is 5-10 minutes with the teacher in or out of the water.
In iClass Pro App in the NEWS Tab, you will find the instruction on how to book an assessment.
Booking is on a first-come basis.
Don’t wait places are limited.
Summer Intensive Swimming Camps:
Date: 27th June- 19th August 2022 (8 different weeks to choose)
Duration: 45minutes session
Group: max. 6 children for beginner level and max. 8 children for other levels. The groups are divided into beginner level, advanced beginners, intermediate, and advanced.
Time: 12:00am, 12:45 am, 1:30am, 2:15pm (Liffey Valley)
Time: 4:00pm, 4:45 pm, 5:30pm, 6:15pm (Tallaght)
Price: 75€ (5 days)
Each sibling receives a discount- it is a 10% discount for the second and every subsequent child.
10€ Off When You Book More Than One Camp At The Same Time.
During the booking of the second and every subsequent camp please use our promo code to receive an extra 10€ discount. Promotion code: Multicamp
- Add to the cart first camp and make a payment
2. Start a new transaction and at the end of it use Multicamp promo code to receive an extra 10€ discount for every subsequent swim camp.
3. If you want to buy more swim camps please repeat the whole process.
*Full payment is required upon booking to secure your spot.
Please read also the following rules before booking a place:
- Please read the terms and conditions when setting up an account before you enroll your child.
- Please note that the parents/ carers are not permitted to be at the swimming pool deck during the lessons (applies to Club Vitae Tallaght and Liffey Valley). They can stay in the changing room or in the viewing area if it’s available.
- After getting changed the child should go to the swimming pool where our supervisor directs them to their teacher.
- Our supervisors and floating teachers are always available at the pool deck during our lessons. If the child wants to go to the toilet our teacher will supervise the child from the pool doors to be sure that the child enters the toilet area without the presence of other members. Please make sure that your child uses the toilets before the class starts. If you have any questions about lessons you can always speak with one of our supervisors.
- We stream the lessons online using iClass Pro Live. It will allow us to stream the lessons online directly to the parent’s mobiles. We have decided to add this to our Academy because we know how important is to see how the kids are doing in the class. The connection is 100% safe and only parents who have login and password can access the stream and only when their children are swimming (applies to Club Vitae Tallaght and Liffey Valley)
- Full payment is required upon booking
If you have any further questions please contact us.