June 4, 2022
Timetable of the Family Swimming Cup 2022.
Family Swimming Cup 2022
Date and place of the competition:
ALSAA Swimming Pool
Dublin Airport, 1
Old Airport Road, Corballis
6.06.2022 (Bank Holiday)
The map of the event is available on our website:
The main car park is located next to the second Alsaa sports center (access to the main pool 10-minute walk on foot):
Old Airport Road
Link do google maps: https://www.google.ie/maps/place/ALSAA+Sports+Centreemail@example.com,-6.2401,15z/data=!4m8!1m2!2m1!1salsaa+pool!3m4!1s0x0:0x268139134a6ba2a7!8m2!3d53.4222423!4d-6.2296893?hl=pl
The iSwim Academy Swimming School in cooperation with the Polish School “SEN” in Dublin
TECHNICAL DATA OF SWIMMING POOL:
length – 25 m
depth – 1m- 3.5m
number of tracks – 5
water temperature -30o
OBJECTIVE OF THE COMPETITION:
– the popularization of swimming as an active form of spending free time
– promotion of swimming comprehensively influencing the development of children’s and youth’s motor skills
– enabling children and adolescents to test their swimming skills in sports competitions and to improve swimming skills.
– acquaint the youngest adepts of a swimming sport with the atmosphere of swimming competitions.
Start at 10:00 am (first swimmers please arrive no earlier than 9:45 am)
Finish 4:30 pm
ORGANIZATION OF GALA
Each category starts at a different time. Please don’t arrive earlier than 30 minutes before the competition starts. Only supporters of two categories can stay in the stands at the same time. After finishing the races of a given category, please leave the stands and make a room for supporters of the next category.
1) Before the competition, each swimmer confirms his presence and receives a START NUMBER (please pay attention not to lose it, the card needed to start). You can obtain your card at the registration desk close to the swimming pool entry.
2) Then they dress in changing rooms (parents help the younger children). After the change, all participants go to Waiting Room with one parent the rest go to the stands where they wait to start the competition.
– Each swimmer should wear a sports shirt and shorts to avoid colds.
– We remind you to take a cap, goggles, flip-flops, and a towel.
– Please remember to bring a swimming cap, flip-flops, and towel.
We advise bringing more than one swimming suit, especially if your child is swimming in more than one race.
If you have any queries regarding the organization of the competition, please report to the employees of the iSwim Academy or “SEN” School marked with a T-shirt with the “SEN” logo and an identifier.
START ORGANIZATION – during the competition
– Before the races, the announcer will call the swimmers to the given competition.
– Called swimmers go from the waiting room to the pool deck. One parent can be on the pool deck during the race of the child.
– The distribution judge will place the swimmers according to the order in the starting lists and enter the specified swim lanes. Each competitor hands the NUMBER CARD to the judge on his own track.
– During the family relay, younger children may be accompanied by a parent during the entire race swimming alongside him (helping children during the race may result in disqualification)
– After the race, each competitor goes to the waiting room and waits for the announcement of the results and the decoration
– After the results are announced, swimmers are asked to move to the changing room.
An official timetable of the Swimming Gala on the 6th of June 2022:
09:45- 10:00- Registration
10:00-10:15 Start of the event
10:15-11:30- Frogs 25 m freestyle with or without the aid
11:30-12:20- Penguin 25 m freestyle with or without the aid
12:20-13:00- Seals 25 m freestyle with or without the aid
13:15-14:00- Family Relay race for 1-3 levels (Frogs-Seals)
14:30-14:45- Adults 50 m freestyle
14:45-15:05- Marlins 25 m freestyle with or without the aid
15:05-15:30-Dolphins 25 m freestyle with or without the aid
15:30-15:45- Shark 25 m freestyle
15:45-15:55 Orcas, Lane Coaching – 50 m freestyle
15:55-16:25 Family relay race – 2 x 25 m freestyle for 4-7 level Marlins-Lane Coaching)
16:30-17:00 End of the event
Other attractions during the Family Day:
- Face painting
- Arts and Crafts for kids
- Fitness tests for children
- Catering points and shops
- Coffee, tea, and homemade cake.
- Zumba for kids and adults at 11:45-12:30 and 14:00- 14:45
- Stunt riding
The competition will be run in series on time separately for girls and boys and men and women. Manual time measurement applies. The referee’s commission is appointed by the Organizer. The best time determines the order of places. If the same time is obtained, equivalent places are granted. The current FINA regulations apply during the competition.
Each registered swimmer will receive a starter pack: (water, chocolate bar, fruit, swimming bag)
Each swimmer receives a medal after finishing the race. If the swimmers are taking a part in more than one race, they won’t be given an extra medal unless they win the race.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING ANY VALUABLES AND NOT LEAVE THEM IN THE CHANGING ROOMS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO LOCKERS.
THE ORGANIZERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST AND LEFT ITEMS IN THE SWIMMING POOL AREA.
At the request of the organizer, the swimmer must present an identity document with a date of birth. The organizer is not responsible for lost items left in the swimming pool. We ask parents not to leave valuables in locker rooms. After making entries to the competition, no changes will be possible regarding the competition of competitors; adding, replacing, etc. The organizer does not provide insurance for swimmers. Entering the competition is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations. At the pool, clothes in accordance with the Swimming Pool Regulations are obligatory. In matters not covered by the regulations, the organizer of the competition decides. Disputes regarding the organization of the competition are regulated by the Organizer. The competition organizer reserves the right to interpret these regulations. For the fans and accompanying persons, there will be available tribunes and access to the pool hall only in flip-flops.
If you have any further questions before the Gala please contact us. We will be glad to answer them.
If you want to be up to date with all the information please follow our fan page.